Instant Security and Scalable User Management in Spring Boot
If you’ve built a web app before, you know that security and user management is a royal pain. As great as Spring Security is, it still has its challenges, and doesn’t automate user management. And if you have to support multi-tenancy for different company customers, it’s even harder. Wouldn’t it be a dream to ignore these concerns and get back to writing your app?
In this talk, Les Hazlewood, Stormpath CTO and Apache Shiro Chair, will go beyond the traditional way to secure applications and deep dive into how Spring Security + Stormpath gives you an instant, highly-available and highly-secure user management system for Spring Boot applications. Topics covered include:
- No-code-required login, register, forgot password and logout
- Automated authorization using groups, roles, and fine-grained permissions
- Multi-tenancy user management
- Single sign-on across applications
- Social login with Facebook, Google, GitHub, and more